- Benjamin has lived to be 4! In Uganda they congratulate the parents when a child becomes another year older. We are celebrating the four years we have had Benjamin. He is a handful, but a major blessing to our family as well.
- We got to see Meg's sister, brother-in-law and niece. We are blessed to have time with family while we are still stateside.
- Our trip to Ocean City to connect with friends and supporters was GREAT! We were encouraged by some conversation and excited to see how God uses St. Peter's UMC to bring His Word to the people of Congo. It was so good, people have asked us to come back because they didn't get to meet with us yet! So we will be in and out for the next few weeks.
- Lots of ministry appointments this month! People are getting excited with us and joining the team. Praise Jesus! We love sharing what God has done and inviting others to be a part of it.
- Our teammates, the Metz family, have reached Uganda safely, and with all their luggage! We are celebrating the beginning of a new chapter for them and are excited to join them there.
- We are praising Jesus for YOU! You are supporting us and holding us up. Through prayer, through special gifts, through encouraging words, and through faithful monthly giving. We need you and we are celebrating our relationship with you.
“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” Philippians 4:4