Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1 More Step on the Road to Uganda

You know that feeling when you are right in the center of God's will? It may have been when you picked which college to go to. Or when you chose your spouse. Maybe when you were baptized. Or when you returned to church after being gone awhile. We are having that feeling now. Scott and I have known for years (almost 5 to be exact) that God's plan was for us to go to Uganda.
Now we have prayer cards! We are seeing God causing His plan to happen. It is a very strange feeling to see our prayer card next to others on the fridge. I have always looked up to and admired those "missionaries" and now we are joining them. Very humbling.
It reminds me of when I was student teaching and it suddenly hit me that "I was the teacher." After 4 years of college preparing to have my goals reached and my role changed was powerful.
Where are you on the road? Our road is changing from preparing to going. Is God showing you His plan? Is He preparing you for all that He has? Are you walking along the road He has mapped out? It is our prayer that you are right with the Lord and that you will take some time to think about what He is wanting to do with and through you.

ALSO! If you want a prayer card let us know :)

No comments: