Last night we had the chance to host a "Uganda Prayer Night." We had an excellent time of prayer. Sadly I forgot to take a picture of our group but we had a good turn out. We had 10 people who came to lift up the needs of Uganda and to pray for its people. I know many of you would have been with us if you could, so I wanted to pass along our prayer requests and ask that you take a few moments this week to pray over this list. Thanks for joining us!
Uganda Prayer Requests
You can always go to http://www.wgm.org/uganda to learn more about the ministries in Uganda
Heritage International School
- teachers for next year
- specifically for science, math, English, social studies, art, and several elementary positions
- students as they finish this year and have summer break
- specifically for a 16 yo student whose dad just died suddenly of a heart attack. The family is really struggling financially- in addition to their grief.
- specifically for safety, wisdom, and preparation for new missionaries coming
- specifically for safety with travels, good time with family, good connections with churches and individuals, transitions back to USA
- specifically for safety with travels, good connections with churches and individuals, gain a lot from trainings
- growth in their congregations and protection from false prophets
- specifically for Mugisha Emmy, the director of youth ministry for Africa Gospel Church. He has had an infection of some sort, pray for his healing.
- study hard, stay connected in current ministry, hear God’s call
- specifically for pastors in the Northern region who are without missionary support